Cooperative Conversations – for meetings that matter. Doubling the wisdom and fun while halving the time.
Doing things differently to get a better outcome.
Imagine a meeting where ....
- There is clarity about why we are here,
- Each person’s point of view is heard and respected
- Nobody disagrees with or talks over another person
- Decisions are made with efficiency and wisdom
- People feel personally committed to proposed actions
- The whole meeting takes substantially less time than normal
- People leave the meeting with a sense of achievement and enjoyment, looking forward to the next meeting
WATCH IAN IN ACTION AS HE MEETS JOHN NAYLER TO DISCUSS SOME OF THE FINER POINTS OF COOPERATIVE CONVERSATIONS
Yes, this is possibly quite different from what you may have experienced. And yes, it works - beautifully. ‘Cooperative Conversation’ processes are fun, efficient and build good relationships. They work effectively in any sized group, from three people to three hundred. ‘Cooperative Conversations’ can be applied for any purposeful meeting, whether that meeting occurs in a business, an organization, club, association, or community. Further, these processes substantially reduce meeting time by up to 50%. Just consider the financial, productivity and morale benefits.
The skills are very easy to learn. Participants at a ‘Cooperative Conversations’ coaching workshop acquire the skills through practice on topics of their own choosing. The result for your organisation will be greater participation, greater commitment, more creativity, more shared responsibility and more fun.